Thursday, October 1, 2009

Writing

My experience on writing the first essay was a good experience. I knew exactly what to write because the instructions was very clear. The essay type was very familiar to me because I wrote alot of similar essay in the past. It compares to alot of my essays that I wrote in the past but it also differs. It differs because this essay had restrictions on how to start. We actually dicussed it in class. It was helpfull. I think of myself as a good writer when it comes to expressing my thoughts and opinions or responding to a question. But my writing skills can improve such as grammer and spelling. Im not horrible at it but theres always room for improvement when it comes to grammer, spelling and punctuation. I think that if I keep practicing and keep writing essays, I will improve in those categories and become a stronger writer. I think by the end of this course I will be a much stronger writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment